These are the Affiliate Terms and Conditions that will govern your participation in the Art World Unlimited AFFILIATE Program. Please read this page carefully before continuing. If you need more time or would like someone else to review the terms and conditions of this agreement, please print a copy of this page before proceeding with the application process.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions below for the Art World Unlimited Affiliate Program, and furthermore that you understand and agree with the affiliate terms and conditions set forth therein.
1. Joining the Program By filling out the signup form you registration will be reviewed for approval to become an AFFILIATE. Once approved you are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
2. Commission Payments Commissions are Paid ONLY viaPayPal.com, or bank check we DO NOT OFFER any other payment methods. Commission checks are paid only to the applicant, the are no exceptions. You are responsible for all taxes and other considerations which may vary according to the state or country of applicant, and it is your sole responsibility to be aware of and meet these requirements. We pay monthly commission payments via PayPal to affiliates who meet the minimum commission requirement of $45, if you do not meet the minimum requirement in a given month your commission will be carried over to the next month and combined with future commissions until you meet the $45 minimum requirement. Payments are sent to you via PayPal or check at the end of each month for all monies due which have meet the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
3. Payment Schedule
Eligible payments - ALL AFFILIATE monies due for orders generated as a result of AFFILIATE links/Web Site will be held for 30 days after the Shipping Date of an order. Orders are typically shipped 1-3 days after a order is placed. This allows us ample time to compensate for returns, exchanges or canceled orders. Payments will be calculated and PayPal and check payments sent out to AFFILIATE during the last week of any given month according to the terms and conditions of this document.
AFFILIATE Payments - We offer a 50% Commission on all sales. Payment to AFFILIATE will not be rendered for amounts less than $45.00 USD.
4. Affiliate Eligibility Affiliates are not required to have a Web site to participate in our affiliate program, however we require affiliates who do not have a Web site to explain exactly how they plan to promote our site. SPAM EMAIL IS NOT TOLERATED. You must also be of a legal age to enter into a business agreement.
5. Revocation of AFFILIATE Status Your AFFILIATE application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
Failure to provide true or accurate information during the signup process.
Failure to providetrue or accurate information at any point during your membership.
Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc...)
Advertising on sites containing/promoting pornography or illegal activities
Violation of intellectual property rights.
6. AFFILIATE Links You may use graphic and text links both on your Web Site and in emails. The Art World Unlimited Web site may also be advertised "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own graphics and ads, however they MUST be approved by us first.
7. AFFILIATE Tracking When a web surfer clicks through your AFFILIATE link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your AFFILIATE username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your AFFILIATE name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the AFFILIATE who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your AFFILIATE link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database during one of their previous sessions.
8. Responsibilities of Your Site You are solely responsible for operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site, whether or not these materials were furnished by the Art World Unlimited.
9. Right of Limited Use We grant you limited rights to access our site according to the terms contained in this Agreement, for the sole purpose of obtaining links for your site, checking statistics related to your membership and accessing materials we provide to increase your sales. This right may be revoked at any time at our sole discretion, and will be revoked immediately if you are found to be in breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
11. Privacy Agreement You agree that all communications between you and Art World Unlimited are confidential, and will not be disclosed to other parties. This information may include, but is not limited to commission structure, product information, product pricing, wholesale pricing, Web site operations, vendors, other affiliates and any other information whether or not it appears in publicly accessible sections of our site.
12. Legal Age To participate in our affiliate program you must be at least 18 years of age, in some states or countries the age to join an affiliate program or enter into this agreement may be higher. If you are not sure if your state or country allows you to join our affiliate program by entering into this agreement, please STOP NOW and exit this page. It is your sole responsibility to determine your eligibility to become an affiliate of Art World Unlimited.
13. Terms of the agreement These terms will begin upon your signup with Art World Unlimited AFFILIATE program and will end when your AFFILIATE account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your AFFILIATE account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
14. Liability We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to AFFILIATE tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the AFFILIATE program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the AFFILIATE program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate further agrees and warrants that it will comply with all local, state and federal laws (including, but not limited to, the "CAN-SPAM" Act, effective January 1, 2004) regarding the sending of e-mails.
AFFILIATE shall indemnify and hold Art World Unlimited harmless from any and all legal actions, damages or liabilities incurred from the day-to-day operations of AFFILIATE. Under no circumstances will Art World Unlimited be liable whether in contract or otherwise for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including but not limited to damages for any loss of revenue, profits, business interruption, loss of business information or data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software failure, or other pecuniary loss) arising from or relating to any provision of this Agreement or the program. Without limiting the foregoing, Art World Unlimited aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total fees paid or payable to AFFILIATE under this agreement.
Art World Unlimited will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of Art World Unlimited Web site and reserves the right to amend or terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to AFFILIATE.
The laws of the United States and the State of Virginia shall govern this Agreement. Should there be any legal dispute between the parties, then both parties agree to take the matter before arbitration/mediation in Westmoreland County, VA should Art World Unlimited request arbitration/mediation in lieu of formal legal process. Both parties mutually agree that the sole legal venue for all disputes shall be in the Westmoreland County General District Court, VA.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions above for Art World Unlimited AFFILIATE Program, and furthermore that you understand and agree with the affiliate terms and conditions set forth therein.